Expanded IQ/MAX Turret Family
The open and flexible nature of the Unigy solution provides more trading turret alternatives designed not just for traders, but also for trading support teams and small to mid size firms looking for the best trading communications tools within their reach.
Based on the intuitive, trader-designed IQ/MAX trading turret – the leading IP turret in the market today – the expanded IQ/MAX family offers a specific product option for every user involved in today’s trading workflow to meet their individual requirements. Unigy customers can choose from an array of desktop turrets, mobile soft-turrets and desktop CTI clients, designed specifically for each user.
Designed with the simple goal of fostering collaboration and increasing productivity, the IQ/MAX suite offers a rich mix of solutions:
- IQ/MAX turret/dealerboard: the most powerful, function-rich turret enhances trader effectiveness and productivity. IQ/MAX for Unigy features a brand new user interface (UI) that intuitively guides traders through their work during the day. The UI provides complete control over call history, contacts, speakers, intercom and private lines. The vast array of new features, including Directories, Presence and an applications launch page, are designed to maximize traders’ productivity. Each Unigy IQ/MAX turret comes with an IQ/MAX Sync soft-client that provides full remote control of the IQ/MAX turret from the PC.
- IQ/MAX Edge: Designed for both traders and non-traders and small to mid size firms, IQ/MAX Edge provides connectivity in smaller, more economical configurations. The IQ/MAX Edge includes the same Unigy User Interface designed for the IQ/MAX, along with all of its benefits of Directories, Presence, application launch pad, IQ/MAX Sync client and trader control of speakers, intercom and private lines.
- IQ/MAX Sync: provided with every IQ/MAX and IQ/MAX Edge turret, traders can control turret functionality from their PC so they can continue to focus on their trading screens. The IQ/MAX Sync allows traders to take advantage of all of their IQ/MAX and IQ/MAX Edge features either from a PC or directly from the turret. Traders and other Edge users can now work effectively from either and choose the one that best meets their need for speed, user control and access to counterparties or internal trade support teams.
- IQ/MAX Omni: the soft turret that allows mobility for remote users working from a PC as an efficient disaster recovery solution, or for users working from a remote alternate location. The IQ/MAX Omni is designed for traders and non-traders alike, to both extend the enterprise and the business day. Traders can maximize their performance both in and out of the office with Omni, which provides all of the Unigy turret functionalities and features. For non-traders, the Omni becomes the primary communications link to traders and all others across the trade lifecycle. Researchers, analysts or client support teams can all work remotely, while still maintaining complete connectivity to the enterprise.
- Unigy Pulse: the first touchscreen hardware device built for hoot and intercom communications as part of a complete Unified Trading Communications Platform. The Unigy Pulse is part of the Unigy series of products that extend communications with and beyond traders across the trade lifecycle. Pulse users, such as researchers, analysts, clearance, settlement and trade support will now be able to quickly and easily connect and collaborate with traders and non-traders anywhere across a global Unigy enterprise as well having access to hoots, intercom and speakers. The Unigy Pulse also allows its users the ability to access any of the Unigy applications developed specifically for non-traders to improve collaboration, enhance efficiency and provide additional productivity.